Friday, February 6, 2009

I just got this text message on my cell phone:

if u want to find your little dog, just take a little jog, and check out this blog and drink some egg nog





Oh no...this can't be true...but it is...what shall I do?



Percy has been DOGNAPPED!



I don't know how I can go on, knowing the my dear sweet little "boy" is at the mercy of some crazed fools.



Please help...go HERE, and plead with his captors...set my doggie free!

7 comments:

Neabear said...

You had me worried there. At first I could not figure out whose blog that was. After some digging I realized that it is the blog of your future son-in-law. Ok, so what do I need to do to free Percy. Send Helmi to rescue him? But then I might not get Helmi back. I don't want to take the chance of losing Helmi to the crazy dog nappers.

SmilingSally said...

Thank goodness you're just playing!

Neabear said...

did a post on this. Hope it helps! Hope you get him back before your surgery next week. It is next week right?

Becky said...

You must be out of your mind by now!

Clover said...

Haha, oh poor Percy. I hope you are able to get him back soon!!
Hope you are having fun with your grandsons!
Love Clover xo
P.S. We were just catching up on your blog and now mom is insisting we go check out that fly lady stuff - what have you done??!! haha...

Tatersmama said...

Oh, your poor poor Percy ! I put the word out... (check my blog) so hopefully we can get some action and get the sweet little fella back home where he belongs!

Sweetie said...

Oh - how very sad. I think that I must need to visit your future son-in-law's blog.
Hugs,
Sweetie