Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Offering 11/22/09


May We Be Truly Thankful.



6 comments:

Homestay Mama said...

I never tire of listening to piano playing. Thanks for this new medley, Libby. We have so much to be thankful for. But how much longer will we have all these blessings? In the back of my mind is this feeling like the shoe is going to drop at any moment!

And by the way--AMEN to the box in your sidebar that says "If you aren't outraged, you're not paying attention! So true! So very true!

Aunt Kathy said...

Did I miss you? Are you still in NY? It's been crazy since I got back home. Oh I am gonna be so sad if you've left already

Connie said...

Stopping by to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving-Be Safe-Be Happy
Many Hugs

Paula said...

Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Robynn's Ravings said...

Libby, just wanted to say hi and hope you have a truly blessed and lovely Thanksgiving. I'm sorry I haven't been in touch but I know you understand. See you soon. :)

Gitz 'n Jo said...

Hey there, Lib! Was just thinking of you tonight so thought I'd drop in and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! :)