Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Please Watch

Stephanie Aurora Clark Nielson is a blogger.
She is a mom.
She is a wife.
She is a survivor.
She has had a heavy burden thrust upon her,
but because she has a testimony 
of the Gospel of Jesus Christ...
she knows that she is a daughter of our Heavenly Father,
and that through Christ...all things are possible.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just dropping by to say Hi Libby1

gramma2many said...

A very inspiring testimony. I think I have read about her before. I remember hearing about the crash too.

A Lady's Life said...

Yes.
Well I am very glad for this woman that she came out of her coma and is now able to enjoy her family.
If it would have been me, I would have been more worried about the coma part than the body part.
I know in the eyes of the children Mom will always be Mom as a child will always be a beloved child.
I know this was a question I asked my self before getting married. I asked would I love this man without arms or legs or ... whatever? and the answer was yes.
No matter what happens to him he would still be mine forever.
This is how I always measured love and for what it stood for.You love the inside. You cherish the memories and you continue to grow and build.
I wish her all the best. God bless!

Ladybird World Mother said...

What a girl she is... thank you for posting about her. xx

Homestay Mama said...

She is an inspiring young woman! Thanks for sharing her testimony with us!