Friday, July 9, 2010

A Room for a Princess

After have two boys, Sarah was so excited to have a girl.
Now don't get me wrong...she love those boys to pieces.
BUT
You can't decorate a boys room like this!
Almost everything in this room,
was either a gift, 
or bought at a yard sale, or on sale
at Sarah's FAVORITE store...
...TARGET!

5 comments:

nfmgirl said...

Adorable!

Ladybird World Mother said...

LOVE IT AND I WANT A ROOM LIKE THAT!!!! Oh, wow, it is always so good to get a girl and go a bit pink mad. Bless! xxxxx

Chele said...

She did an awesome job! I agree adorable.

Anonymous said...

Oh I do miss not having a little girl. Little girls are so much fun and a Mommas delight.
I sew a lot of little girl dresses and this is when I wish parents would take them to church more often so they could wear them Otherwise they all want pants and those not half as much fun to make especially since more attention needs to be paid for leg lengths.

Becky said...

Love the big green frog! I have a Dora just like that! She did a great job! I so love the pink!