Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Giveaways

Who likes Free Stuff? - I mean REALLY GOOD FREE STUFF?

Well who wouldn't want to win an Epson Artisan 800 printer?

This is a great printer, and I would LOVE to win it myself, but, because I am just such a great person (and because it gives me another entry) I'm sharing the news with you!!!

I want this printer soooooooooooooooo bad. Why? - because its new, has great easy to use features AND - the memory card for my new camera (oh thank you dear sweet husband for buying it for me and thank you PW http://thepioneerwoman.com/ for featuring ivoryhut on your site.), doesn't fint in my old printer Boo Hoo:(

I think that this is the last day to enter the Epson Artisan 800 printer giveaway from

http://www.simplemom.net/

You will have to scroll down to older posts.

And Check it out:

Here is another Epson Artisan 800 printer giveaway!
http://blissfullydomestic.com/blissful-delights/the-big-epson-artisan-800-giveaway-we-love-epson-and-we-love-you/

I think that you have until Sunday to enter on this one.

Good Luck! - AND Thanks Simple Mom and Blissfully Domestic!

2 comments:

snbjork said...

Hey Mom! Thanks again for the heads up. I never mind entering a giveaway (even though I haven't won anything yet)!

Are you interested in selling your current photo printer to me (maybe after you get a new one)?? I would love to have one! Name your price if you're interested.

Tami Weingartner said...

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment.

Also I wanted to say....I like all your music and your movies. And your children and grandchildren are all just beautiful.

Happy Birthday to your Pooch.