Sunday, December 28, 2008

Macro Monday

Here is my first real "offering" for a Macro Monday Post.


This is my daughter, Suzanne's, Christmas tree. Her sweet hubby, Barry, let their son pick out the tree last year.




I had planned to take a picture of the last, tiny little shriveled up leaf, that has been hanging on to my pathetic little crepe myrtle tree. That leaf has been "holding on" for weeks, but wouldn't you know...I walked out yesterday to take the picture, and the dang thing had fallen off!




Never fear...now that The Wife has taught me how to use the macro feature on my camera, I'll be taking close-ups of all kinds of things.

7 comments:

Jientje said...

Macro is fun!!! You WILL try all kinds of things soon!!
That picture looks good, you should not underestimate yourself, Libby!!

The Wife said...

Look at you go! Great! Don't know that I helped all that much. I think you are just better than you give yourself credit for.

Neabear said...

Macro thingy? I will have to check that out on my camera. Well first I have to see if it has that feature. Beautiful picture!

The Wife said...

Thanks for trying to email me! I just HATE when my connection fails. It drives me bonkers! Hope you have a wonderful day.

Andrea said...

I am just learning to use Macro too!! Your pic is great! I stopped by via a comment on Tatersmama....so glad I did. :)

Becky said...

You are good at whatever you do!!

Anonymous said...

awesome pics