Here are some pictures that Seth took last week, when we had SNOW in the south. Don't you just love these palm trees covered in white?
This was taken from our front door! BRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Our Mailbox - I should have put the Christmas Wreath on it, before I left for Alabama!

Joey must have taken this picture of Seth. When Steve woke them up to tell them that it was snowing - neither of them believed him. It took him a while to convince them to get up and check it out!

Making his first snowman!!!

Joey dressed for school. Poor boy - it was cancelled.
Our House - early in the morning. It continued to snow for most of the day, and we eventually had about 8 inches. It didn't melt for several day's. Boo-Hoo, I missed it all!Let it snow, let it snow, let it SNEAUX!
(Can you figure out what state I live in?)







































12 comments:
I know it was snowing in California and Nevada. I can tell you do NOT live in Florida 'cause it's 75 degrees with blue skies here!
Nope - not Calilfornia or Nevada. The word SNEAUX is a clue!
I lived in Florida for the first 51years of my life, and I would go back in a heartbeat.
I know, I know but I am not telling!!! Those pictures are beautiful, wish it was out my front door. Yes, it is very muggy here. Hope for cold weather again before Christmas. Beach weather at Christmas is the pits!! Of course Sassy the chihuahua loves the beach weather, the hotter the better she says. Turned on the AC yesterday to get the mugginess out of the house.
I know too but that would be cheating!
Tell that whippersnapper Joey his Mama better edumacate him on the 'finer' things in life!
The snow looks beautiful & I would love a couple days of it here!
Wow! you really did get some snow! How exciting, sort of like I would feel if 86 degrees and blue skies rolled into Maine!
I know!
Of course, I mailed you cookies...
Oh, those poor palm trees. I hope they weren't permanently damaged--though they do look like they have have frozen to death.
What crazy weather!
Yikes! I do miss it though, but probably because I don't ever have to drive in it. lol
Very pretty. What a difference a week makes!
We topped out at 81 yesterday and it's muggy here. Today is supposed to be more of the same.
Do you live in Lousiana? I am trying to go by your clue there.
Oh my goodness! I'm guessing .... Louisiana?
Mom, you're so funny! I love reading your blog and seeing what clever things you have to say.
Thanks for coming to visit me. And, thanks for not BLAMING ME for missing out on the freak snow storm while you were on said trip. (You don't blame me or hold it against me, right?!). I love you!
So, am I right, am I right?? Huh? I am still waiting for you to reveal which state you live in. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment