I'm grateful for all donations. Please state what you are donating towards (in the "Purpose Box"), when you get to the PayPal page. List either: Service Dog-Gabe,Take Stock in Children/The Polk Education Foundation (You will receive an in kind donation receipt, for whatever supplies are purchased with this donation.), or Libby's Library (To help defray the cost, of this blogs "up-keep".)
What LOVELY flowers pics! Oh, and the FTC ruling question... I would have taken the poll, but I saw it was only for those that do reviews of a sort (which I don't) BUT(!)... I DO have an opinion (surprise).... The gov't needs to butt-out. Ok... I'm done. :-)
8 comments:
I like that second shot - very creative angle.
Gorgeous! Loving the effect and the color.
Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment at my blog.
e-mail: grammasrightagain@gmail.com
Love the flowers!!!
I love perennial flower gardening. We got a good frost last night, I think what is left will be going to sleep till next Spring.
Libby, thanks for stopping by. It would be great to meet with you in Lakeland next month. Keep in touch.
What LOVELY flowers pics! Oh, and the FTC ruling question... I would have taken the poll, but I saw it was only for those that do reviews of a sort (which I don't) BUT(!)... I DO have an opinion (surprise).... The gov't needs to butt-out.
Ok... I'm done.
:-)
Libby - you won my giveaway!!! Check out my site and then send me an email:)
Love the flower pictures. Being that the weather has been so gray and miserable here in NC, it's a pick-me-up! Hope you are doing well!
Susan
Over at "RaisinToast"
Post a Comment