I'm grateful for all donations. Please state what you are donating towards (in the "Purpose Box"), when you get to the PayPal page. List either: Service Dog-Gabe,Take Stock in Children/The Polk Education Foundation (You will receive an in kind donation receipt, for whatever supplies are purchased with this donation.), or Libby's Library (To help defray the cost, of this blogs "up-keep".)
Libby, you know my e address was stolen and I do not use it any more, don't you? I checked my new address and there was nothing there from you. My new address is the same as my political blog @gmail.com.
7 comments:
Ooooh er! That is some Thing to have named after you...am most impressed. I WANT ONE!! xxxx
Hi Libby. Just stopping by to say hello. I think it makes perfect sense to name a city after you.
I'll take an autograph. It's about TIME the world caught on. I saw canned veggies named after you, too. I think it's a trend.
LOL... Robynn got in with the Libby veggies first!
But how cool to have a city named after you!
It must be a really beautiful place... :-)
Who would have guessed it was named after you? What an honor!!
Libby, you know my e address was stolen and I do not use it any more, don't you? I checked my new address and there was nothing there from you. My new address is the same as my political blog @gmail.com.
That is so cool! That wouldn't happen to my name coz it's so common!
Post a Comment