I'm grateful for all donations. Please state what you are donating towards (in the "Purpose Box"), when you get to the PayPal page. List either: Service Dog-Gabe,Take Stock in Children/The Polk Education Foundation (You will receive an in kind donation receipt, for whatever supplies are purchased with this donation.), or Libby's Library (To help defray the cost, of this blogs "up-keep".)
I know what you mean, and being sick this week doesn't help matters at all! I'm tired of running a fever, tired of lying in bed. I want to get up and do stuff--but have absolutely no energy for it right now!
7 comments:
Me too! I have barely done a thing except knit this past week. I just do not have the energy it takes to get up and move.
I know what you mean, and being sick this week doesn't help matters at all! I'm tired of running a fever, tired of lying in bed. I want to get up and do stuff--but have absolutely no energy for it right now!
Looking forward to your return.
So cute Libby! Howard wants to stick this on Annie's butt when she's not lookin. He's a bad, bad boy. xoxox
That's what happens when stay gone for so long! Glad you're back and I know the rest of the family is too!
AMEN!
I know it's been awhile, but I'm gonna do better with the posting and reading - I promise!
xoxoxo... my little Crisco obsessed friend!
Your blog page is so festive! I love it. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment