Monday, March 22, 2010

Macro Monday 3/22/10

I haven't done a Macro Monday, 
in a long long time...so without further ado:
Last week, I was putting together some meals for our sister missionairies.
While cutting up some veggies for a salad and for snacking,
I got a little reward...
Aren't these cherry tomato's and chunks of celery, pretty?

Did you notice that lovely red bell pepper, in the first photo?
Yep - smack dab in the middle...was a smiley face!
Have a nice day:-)

5 comments:

Jientje said...

As it happens I am snacking on some veggies here as well! It's nice to see you on Macro Monday again. That smiley face is too cute!

Tatersmama said...

Mmmm... it all looks yummy, and that smiley face is just adorable!
Yum! Fresh veggies to snack on - does it get any better?

Becky said...

Are you gonna sell it on Ebay? Are you going to come and take care of Joan after her surgery? The veggies look so crispy and yummy!

Chele said...

Your veggies look delicious! I smiled at your little smiley face. I'm off to dig out my own veggies and make a salad. I can't wait until I have home grown veggies from my garden in a couple of months. :)

Sherri said...

Glad to see you back. Loved the macro shots. The colors are "yummy." LOL