I'm thankful for:
1.Verification words that can be typed with just my left hand.
2. Diet Mug Rootbeer
&
3. Kraft Jet-Puffled
Mallow Bites
Yummy Chocolate Covered Mini Marshmallows.
4. A soak in the tub with a really good book,
the Root-Beer & the Mallow Bites...
Now if I could just figure out how to take the
computer into the tub with me:-D










































5 comments:
Okay, so the diet root beer sounds nasty, but I LOVE those little chocolate covered marshmallows. And they're only $1 so that's not bad. Yum!
Mmmm, a soak in the tub with a good book! I haven't done that in a long time! That's a very good idea!
Those mini marshmallows made me crave chocolate!
A soak in the tub with a good book is my favorite of the bunch. I don't like root beer or marshmellows unless they are in Lucky Charms cereal. lol
Mmmm! Now I've got MORE things to add to my *I gotta try/gotta have* list when I get "home"!! The list is getting longer by the minute though, so I may have to limit my Crisco buying after all. :(
Post a Comment