Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thankful Thursday 4/13/10

I'm thankful for many things today.
I've finally escaped from Zombie Land.
My husband is feeling much better.
I'm finally getting caught up at Libby's Library.
Got my hair cut, which turned out really well.
Leaving for a 3 week trip out west...
if all goes as planned, I will get to see 3 daughters, 
a daughter-in-law, and 7 grandchildren.
I'm going to the Casual Bloggers Conference.
Going to Florida next month...
will get to see 3 sons, a daughter-in-law, a grandson
AND lots of friends.
My new office chair is arriving tomorrow - yeah.
All is right in my world!

4 comments:

Tatersmama said...

Ahhh... the simple pleasures really are the best, aren't they? Have a wonderful time, my little "Crisco Cohort"!

gramma2many said...

It sounds like all is right:)
What and where is the casual bloggers conference?

See Mom Smile said...

I love a good comfy office chair. It makes pretending to work a whole lot easier! Can't wait for CBC!

Becky said...

Sounds like a great plan to me!