Friday, January 16, 2009

Baby Memory Blanket Giveaway

From This...

To This!


Do all you mom's and grand mother's out there, have some precious baby clothes, that your children can no long wear, but that you can't bare to part with? Well I've got a solution for you!
Please go HERE, to Sandier Pastures, and enter this giveaway for the chance to win a Baby Memory Blanket, from Willow Creek Studio. You send them the outfits, and they send you back a completed baby blanket. They have adult blankets too. Think about all those t-shirts from clubs or classes that you or your teen aged children have. If I had the money, I'd been sending away for 13 baby blankets, and 17 adult blankets...like today, but alas, I don't have that kind of cash. But you can believe me...I'll be saving up!

Okie - Dokie, after you've been to Sandier Pastures and Willow Creek Studios, head on back here becase I got me some more awards - YeeHaw!

6 comments:

Jientje said...

Gee Libby!! Congrats on all the awards girl!! Way to go!

Tami Weingartner said...

That is a great idea. I know a woman who when her husband died her family gathered up his shirts and had them made into a quilt....I thought it was a great idea.

SmilingSally said...

Cute idea, but most of the baby outfits I've seen are stained right in the middle!

Congratulations on your awards.

Neabear said...

I have heard of this type of idea before. Great for people who don't want to make their own.

Robynn's Ravings said...

WHAT a GREAT idea. I'm entering and I thank you for the link!

Queenie said...

Yes, but it was actually a 1965 Plymouth Fury convertible, teal blue....I guess I tried to make amends because I married him. What we didn't know in 1965.....