Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I had no idea that there was a Delurking Day - and I missed it. So, I'll just pretend that it's today.
Please, please, please, if you are dropping by today... leave me a comment. Just tell me how you came across my site, and let me know if your are a "regular lurker", or if this is your first visit to my humble little blog .
That's not too much to ask, is it?


Now on to business. I want to thank Lois for the coffee filter tips. There are several of them that I want to try out. I'm going to see if my local Dollar Tree has them. I go there to get my pink, baby powder scent diaper disposal bags, that I use to pick up after my dogs when we are out on walks!

Scroll Down For New Tips!




8 comments:

Cathy said...

Wow, your tips are the best ever! Great stuff here.

Love, love your blog. Its a treat to come by for a visit.

My Siberian Kitties said...

I am a "regular" Lurker !! LOL

Robynn's Ravings said...

THANK you Libby. That makes sense. Thought I'd just entered "The Twilight Zone!" I appreciate you being my touch-stone of reality! Yikes!

CindyDianne said...

Howdy

Bz said...

I'm commenting! :-) This is the second time I've been to your site as I'm allowing myself ONE more blog to follow and I'm trying to decide which one. I follow five right now -I know that's not many, but I'm an 'older' stay at home mom, a wife, and I run a horse breeding business, so I don't have a plethora of time to read like I'd like.
Love the layout of your blog and your music taste!
Oh, found your blog via the comment's section on Gitzen girl's blog (I follow hers).

Puglette said...

hi!
great tips! you can also use a dryer sheet on your sofa to remove static, just wipe a fresh one over the fabric.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Jientje said...

Hi Libby!!

I'm glad you delurked on my blog when you did.
I have an award for you!

SmilingSally said...

I do NOT lurk, but I sure have a bunch around my place.