Monday, March 2, 2009

The Letter L for Libby


I have been tagged by Sue at Home To The World in a game of Name Meme. Now here are the instructions for this meme so pay attention in case I 'tag' you at the end!
Directions:

1. Copy the questions from my post and paste them in a new post on your blog. Then type over my answers with yours.

2. Use the first letter of your first name to answer ALL of the following questions.

3. If the first letter of your name is the same as mine, use your middle or last name.

4. You CANNOT use any word twice, and you CANNOT use your own name for the boy/girl questions.

5. After you are done, tag 5 people.......

So, here we go:

1. What is your name?: Libby ( (Well, it's really Elizabeth.)
2. A four-letter word: Love (As in...I love you all!)
3. A boy's name: Luke
4. A girl's name: Lorelei
5. An occupation: Locomotive engineer
6. A color: Lilac
7. Something you wear:Loafers
8. A Food: Lemon Meringue Pie (I like to buy them frozen, and then eat them right out of the freezer! Yummy!)
9. Something found in the bathroom: Lit candles (Man o man - can't wait until I'm able to get into my tub again- candles, sparking cider, me and the hubby!)
10. A place: Lisbon, of course!
11. A reason for being late: getting LOST
12. Something you shout: Look Out!
13. A movie title: A Lion in Winter
14. Something you drink: Lemonade
15. An animal: Leopard
16. A song title: Leav'n on a Jet Plane (which I'm gonna do in less that 2 weeks - YEAH!)
17. A verb: (how about two?) Look and Listen

The five people I'm going to tag are:

Marni at It's-a-Pug's-Life
bz at The Mosquitoes Buzz
Jientje at Heaven in Belgium
Andrea at Finding Sirius
Linnea at NeaBears

Just having a little fun.

Just so you all know. I can only get on this computer (where I'm at for the next 4 or 5 days) for a few minutes at a time. I can't keep my leg propped up, because of the way the room is set up. I'm going to try to check in on all of you, through out the next several days. When I'm back at my daughter's home this weekend, I can take the laptop to bed with me and blog surf to my heart's content!!!

14 comments:

Treehouse Chef said...

Very intertaining!

SmilingSally said...

Another couple of verbs for you: LEAP, LEAN, LEARN, LISTEN,

Neabear said...

Hmmm...I can't use the 'L' huh? That doesn't leave me much choice since my last name also starts with 'L'. I will have to think about this one. LOL!

Jientje said...

You hate to do this to me huh? Well well? LOL!!! I should check, but something tells me I have done this one before? But it was a very long time ago!! Maybe I will do it on Thursday, okay?

Bz said...

All-righty... seeing as my "screen name" is Bz... I'm so happy I get to do this with a "B"- as I never have B.efore (it's not as easy with a "J", which is what my real name starts with).
So, my B.rain is B.eginning to think... should post on it B.y the end of today.
:-)

Tatersmama said...

It really is harder than it looks isn't it! Or maybe the K (mine) just had me stumped.
And you must have a bigger bathtub than me. ;-) oooh La la !

Andrea said...

I've been tagged! :) This is hard to do with an A! I will think of my responses this week...thanks Libby! :)

Becky said...

Very interesting! Lovable Libby!!!

Homestay Mama said...

Great Post Libby! :-)

Chele said...

LOL! So happy you passed on me!

Puglette said...

that was fun! hope you won't mind, but i think i will snag this for my bloggy too!
thank you for sharing!!
hugs,
puglette

Jientje said...

Hi Libby!! I posted my J for Jientje yesterday, if you're interested?!

Bz said...

Hi Libby~ Sure hope all is well with you.

Jientje said...

Welcome come my dear friend.
About the tagging? I was only joking, I don't mind being tagged, it gives you a fun subject to write about. Take care, hugs xxx