
Okay People- Get your minds out of the gutter. Tatersmama showed us her pantry so I'm show'n ya mine.
We keep snack stuff in the baskets. We're each supposed to have our own, but nobody pays attention when they put things back. I've been meaning to make individual name tags to hang on them. Maybe that will help.
I'm lucky that my pantry is large enough to hold this bookcase. I keep all my cookbooks in it. Some of them are really old...and look, I just noticed that somebody put a jar of Palmolito Guava Jelly on one of the shelves. Geesh...Iguess the old saying "If you want to have something done right, ya gotta do it yourself" is true!
This big bin (which is on wheels) holds bags of dry dog food. A couple boxes of my favorite cereal are on top of it. The bin sits to the left of the bookcase.
Yep - I've got stuff on the floor too. Look at all that diet Coke. I don't know how my boys drink that stuff. I think it's nasty with a capitol N.The clear box (without a lid) that's sitting behind the cans of Coke, has plastic cups, Styrofoam plates, and paper napkins in it. I like to keep them on hand for when I have grand kids here.
Good ole TaterGirl also showed us the front of her fridge, a while back. Here's mine.Right now, there's only three magnets on the front of it.
And here's a close up of my magnets. I've already shared the one on the left. The one on the right was sent to me by a couple of my grandsons...thanks Carson and Andy. The one on the middle keeps me legal. It says "Thou Shalt Not Weigh More Than Thy Refrigerator"!Okay - now it's your turn. What do your pantry's and refrigerators look like?











































18 comments:
Hey Libby! Thanks for the tour. I love the magnet that says, "Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator!" Makes me feel skinny! lol
I covet your pantry. Mine is the size of a locker at the bowling alley.
Hey, I see you're posting so that means the tornado didn't get you. My prayers were answered! :)
Oh man, I would give anything to have a pantry. I would start with everything in proper order and within no time stuff would be everywhere. And my fridge looks like yours.
When I grow up , I wanna be just like you! Organized!!! I would like a big walk in pantry full of good things to eat.
I would love to have your pantry. I have none and really have a storage problem. I have the same kind of refrigerator as you but yours is much neater!
I wish my pantry was that big!
I love that magnet too! Your pantry looks so well organized and neat! The picture where you said "messy stuff" as well, I'm still trying to figure out where that mess is? And it's HUGE!! I mean, really, a bookshelf in there?
Oh you lucky lady. I wish my pantry was a walk in like that. I have a cabinet pantry and I am forever trying to squeeze more into it.
I'm not showing mine, no matter how much you beg.
What a fantastic pantry you have! I mean Wowey-wow! Love the snack baskets, but I can see where one might raid another's. Hmmm- not sure if names would help here ...and that's 2 adults and a tot that doesn't get a choice :-0!
And yes, I agree with you on the diet Coke ...ewww... you know that stuff is B.A.D. with aspartame -NOT good for the brain.
Lastly, the COOKBOOKS... ohh how I can sit and just read them. I'm afraid my pantry would be too BORRRRING after seeing your ROOM with a view.
:-)
*
p.s. Am thinking you have seen, but I posted the refrigerator here:
http://themosquitoesbuzz.blogspot.com/2009/03/conventional-commodity-refrigerator.html
Wow! No THAT's a big pantry! But I guess raising ten kids you'd need it, huh? I just finally got a house with a pantry, and was so excited to have such. But you could fit about 30 of my pantries in your one!
Thats one awesome pantry! So cool!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
Thanks Libby. I'll bet you're laughing at my poor little excuse for a pantry, aren't you? I feel so small now. ;-)
Holy Moly woman!... That room is almost bigger than my bedroom and I'm doin' my honest best not to covet... Actually, to quote (more like paraphrase) a great woman who can make me laugh in spite of the 2 inch hole currently in my head,
"I'm not coveting, I'm just counting your blessings'!!
(Robynn's Ravings)
Can I come live with you? I'll even bring my own basket!!
P.S.
I've just decided that when I add on to the back of the house, I'm gonna have myself a walk-in pantry! Big enough for a bookshelf! Ahhh... heavenly!
Should we have a winner? You or Tatermama?
Why is it so much fun to look at other people's stuff. Oaky, first of all I LOL with the big tubs of Crisco. Learned a really cook idea for keeping snacks separate. I also have the same magnet on my fridge with, I dreamed my house was clean--well it was on there until I got my new frige which now does not have anything on it.
Hey, I just posted a picture of my pantry this week. Did you see it? I forget, I have to go back and see if you commented on that post. That pantry did have food. And now it has dishes. So you ask me, where is the food? Maybe I will post a pic of that too.....
Ooooh, I am coveting--oops, I mean "counting your blessings" with that pantry of yours! I have two pantries, but neither are walk-ins, and one is the plastic utility/pantry type that sits outside on my deck! :-(
Holy Crap that's a lot of food! I have one cupboard for food :)
wow lots of food in that pantry!
Post a Comment