Friday, March 20, 2009


Paying It Forward Giveaway

I've decided to join the "Paying It Forward" gang and give a gift to each of the first three people to comment here.

The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a gift from me "sometime during this year". The prize is a surprise and will be mailed anywhere in the United Sates. I will spend some time visiting the three winner's blogs to try to get to know them better, to give me a better idea of what might make a nice gift for them. Then they will unexpectedly receive a gift from me at some point during the year.

You must post this same thing (Paying it Forward Giveaway) on your own blog and then come back and leave a comment telling me you're in, along with a link.

Remember, only the first 3 comments participating in the Pay It Forward Giveaway will receive a gift.

Recap of the Rules:

1. Be one of the first three to leave a comment to this post, with the link to your Pay It Forward Giveaway post.
2. Be willing to follow through on sending out one prize each to three lucky winners of your contest.
3. Make sure your profile has contact information available. Otherwise, spell out your email address in the comment section.

10 comments:

Bz said...

I'm so darned competitive! I want to see if I'm one of the first!
BUUTTT, don't count me as one of the first 3... I just wanna SEE if I am.
I know.... :-) I have issues.

Treehouse Chef said...

Okay, I am back had to take a break- gained 4 lbs from making all of this food at the Treehouse then posting it. I was starting to dream about food---not good! Loved your post today. Keep up the great work. We all need a little comic relief!

Treehouse Chef said...

BTW--don't include me as 1 of the 3 either. I also have issues.....already owe Creative blogger award and I am very behind not forward on that!

Robynn's Ravings said...

More deferment here. LOVE the idea but want it to be for some newer readers and/or followers. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Andrea said...

Love this idea! I can't play being in Canada and all, but I wanted to comment on what a great initiative it is!!! :)

Tatersmama said...

I wanted to be in the first 3 ! But I didn't make it in time and you won't send a gift to me anyway...*sob*
So you can keep your stinkin' CRISCO anyway!!

Mooooommmmm, Libby won't play with meeeeee!!!

*a snort and a wink*

Homestay Mama said...

Well, then, does that make me one of the first three? I guess I'd better go read the rules again and see if I can even do it! :-)

OK, I'm back. I don't have time to post a pay it forward blog right now. Gotta go cook dinner for my 'tribe.' So that may kick me out of the competition!

SmilingSally said...

I cannot participate because I no longer make anything homemade. (I heard those gasps!)

Becky said...

You know me, I don't know how to do any of that stuff. What does Andrea mean that she can't do it because she's in Canada???

My word is whankle, is that something like a kankle????

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

hi, I read your comment on punchy's blog (we both got gifts from rachel) and I also didn't have anyone playing with me until this morning. I have only one, and I already got gifts for three!!! I was so excited playing this!
:'(