I'm grateful for all donations. Please state what you are donating towards (in the "Purpose Box"), when you get to the PayPal page. List either: Service Dog-Gabe,Take Stock in Children/The Polk Education Foundation (You will receive an in kind donation receipt, for whatever supplies are purchased with this donation.), or Libby's Library (To help defray the cost, of this blogs "up-keep".)
If any of you out there are beaders - have I got a giveaway for you! Head on over to Musings of a Fat Chick HERE. She has 2 - yes 2 - Auntie's Beads Gift Cards up for grabs! Please tell her that I sent you - thanks!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Too bad...I've have the patience of a mad cow and the clumsy fingers of a bear.
1 comment:
Too bad...I've have the patience of a mad cow and the clumsy fingers of a bear.
Post a Comment