
Every Wonder...
Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
Why a woman can't put on mascara with her mouth closed?
Why you don't ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
Why is it that doctors call what they do - a practice?
Why is it that to stop Windows 98, you have to click on start?
Why is the person who invests all your money called a broker?
Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic, called the rush hour?
Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes...why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?
Just Wondering ;-)
Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
Why a woman can't put on mascara with her mouth closed?
Why you don't ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
Why is it that doctors call what they do - a practice?
Why is it that to stop Windows 98, you have to click on start?
Why is the person who invests all your money called a broker?
Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic, called the rush hour?
Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes...why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?
Just Wondering ;-)







































8 comments:
Good things to wonder!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
Well, now that you mention it :) My goodness, you are a deep thinker!!
Love the sterile needle and black box. Gotta ponder those two for a while.
My my ... where do you get this stuff?? It's quite impressive, very "clean" George Carlin! Only problem for me now ... trying to get to sleep with all those questions in my head!!!
Your mind is so much like mine. I ask why about everything!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't, but now you have made me wonder too! Wow, deep thoughts today! I think and wonder about a lot of stuff too. Some are more random and silly than the rest.
Are those questions from George Carlin? I've heard them before, but they're good ones, no matter where they came from!
Those were great. I've got to drag out some mascara and see if I can keep my mouth closed. So far I haven't been able to.
You gave me a great chuckle this morning.
Post a Comment