I'm grateful for all donations. Please state what you are donating towards (in the "Purpose Box"), when you get to the PayPal page. List either: Service Dog-Gabe,Take Stock in Children/The Polk Education Foundation (You will receive an in kind donation receipt, for whatever supplies are purchased with this donation.), or Libby's Library (To help defray the cost, of this blogs "up-keep".)
Now that it is summer I am not on the computer as much but I really enjoyed reading your blog today. I don't think I have ever listened to an Ozzy song before and I really liked it! Can't wait to tell my husband. Oh, and the everything but the kitchen sink potato salad looks divine. I am saving this recipe and look forward to trying it soon. YUM!
Hi there, You won a giveaway of mine recently- perhaps my email ended up in your spam folder. http://tarasviewonbooks.blogspot.com/2009/05/finding-faith-in-skeptical-world-review.html
2 comments:
Now that it is summer I am not on the computer as much but I really enjoyed reading your blog today. I don't think I have ever listened to an Ozzy song before and I really liked it! Can't wait to tell my husband. Oh, and the everything but the kitchen sink potato salad looks divine. I am saving this recipe and look forward to trying it soon. YUM!
Hi there,
You won a giveaway of mine recently- perhaps my email ended up in your spam folder.
http://tarasviewonbooks.blogspot.com/2009/05/finding-faith-in-skeptical-world-review.html
please email me your mailing address
thanks
Post a Comment