
I asked the Lord to tell me
Why my house is such a mess.
He asked if I'd been 'computering',
And I had to answer 'yes.'
He told me to get off my fanny,
And tidy up the house.
And so I started cleaning up...
The smudges off my mouse
I wiped and shined the topside..
That really did the trick....
I was just admiring my good work.
I didn't mean to 'click.
But click, I did, and oops - I found
A real absorbing site
That I got SO way into it -
I was into it all night. Nothing's changed except my mouse.
It's very, very shiny.
I guess my house will stay a mess.......
While I sit here on my hiney.
Author Unknown
Why my house is such a mess.
He asked if I'd been 'computering',
And I had to answer 'yes.'
He told me to get off my fanny,
And tidy up the house.
And so I started cleaning up...
The smudges off my mouse
I wiped and shined the topside..
That really did the trick....
I was just admiring my good work.
I didn't mean to 'click.
But click, I did, and oops - I found
A real absorbing site
That I got SO way into it -
I was into it all night. Nothing's changed except my mouse.
It's very, very shiny.
I guess my house will stay a mess.......
While I sit here on my hiney.
Author Unknown







































9 comments:
!!! Love it. And look on the bright side, your mouse is clean! Mine isnt. XX
Yup!!! I can relate to that! I have to tear myself away from that screen sometimes also!
Oh, how apropos! That would suit me to a tee!
Ha ha, Mom, you're so naughty! =)
I'm sure glad that mouse is clean and working! LOL
Oh that is a good one and all too true I am afraid :)
ROFL at how YOU can get sucked in. Boy am I glad I don't struggle with this! (Good thing I like lightening. I think I just heard a crack.)
A good one. So true for many of us. Moi included!
Hi Libby!
My reply to your poem is at
http//Visualcounterpoint.blogspot.com/2009/08/quest-for-question.html
Too long to publish here even without the photographs!
Post a Comment