
Okay everyone - I'm making it public..
I'm Joining Raving Robynn's 30 day Throw Down!
30 days to healthier eating.
30 days to a new outlook.
30 days to a better ME!
Want to join in?
Head on over to
Robynn's Ravings.
Besides trying to eat healthier, I'm going one more step.
I pledge right here, right now...to exercise each and every day.
My sweet husband just got me a Gazelle, and by golly, I'm gonna use the sucker.
It may, at the beginning, be only 9 or 10 minutes at a time,
but I'm gonna do it.
I'll be posting each day, from September 1st, to September 30th,
to let you know how I'm doing.
Please pray for me - cause I'm gonna need the help.
Thank you Robynn, for throw'n this down!
I'm Joining Raving Robynn's 30 day Throw Down!
30 days to healthier eating.
30 days to a new outlook.
30 days to a better ME!
Want to join in?
Head on over to
Robynn's Ravings.
Besides trying to eat healthier, I'm going one more step.
I pledge right here, right now...to exercise each and every day.
My sweet husband just got me a Gazelle, and by golly, I'm gonna use the sucker.
It may, at the beginning, be only 9 or 10 minutes at a time,
but I'm gonna do it.
I'll be posting each day, from September 1st, to September 30th,
to let you know how I'm doing.
Please pray for me - cause I'm gonna need the help.
Thank you Robynn, for throw'n this down!







































9 comments:
Im following you now..your blog is very cool..come follow /visit me..natalee
Hey Momma! After reading Robynn's very detailed post, I think I may just have to join in on this challenge myself. I've been wanting to eat better for a while now (so has Barry) so this would benefit me very much.
Thanks for the inspiration. I love you and am very proud of you for going for it!
I think that's a great idea! Good luck!!
Hmmm... is it possible to sound excited and semi-noncommital at the same time?
It sounds GREAT... but what about my Costco goodies? 14 years of depravation and longing, and you expect me to throw down my newly re-found Almond Roca for 30 days???
Oh my... I can feel myself breaking out in a sweat, just thinking about it!
Thank you, Libby! And good for you for taking it farther!! We trip a little along the way but if we start to lose our balance we'll just hold hands. That way we can hit the ground together! lol
Sorry Libby, but you'll have to do this without me. I sit on the sidelines and cheer you one while I chomp on something sweet.
Good Luck! I know I would never make it. Not even gonna try!
I gave up fast food long ago and eat healthy food, but I don't exercise enough! (Been considering joining Curves!) So, Libby, I'm with you. I took Robynn's challenge, but I'm also going to commit to exercising every day, too!
Congratulations!!!! I'm glad you are going to join. And exercise is the key so a big bravo to you.
Post a Comment