Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Honey Do

Do any of you know the kind of husband
who just can't seem to get around to doing anything
on his "Honey Do" list?
You know...the guy that has to be hounded and hounded,
to do the simplest little thing?

Well - I'm not married to one of those guys!



Hubby got me a Gazelle, and set it up in Big J's old room.
I've been trying my darnedest to get on it every day.
There's a little TV in the room, along with a DVD player,
so I can watch a show while I'm walking.




Yesterday, I mentioned something that I saw on a show
that I had been watching.
I said that I hadn't been able to hear really well,
because the sound was turned down so low.
He asked why I hadn't turned the sound up.
I told him that I didn't want to break my stride
(and this is sort of laughable cause I'm only up to
about 11 minutes at a time)!

Last night I'm walking, and I look down to make sure that George
hasn't moved behind me
(cause he sure doesn't need another knock on the head)
and this is what I saw...


... my sweet husband had velcroed the remote to the Gazelle.
That man is sooooooooooooo
good to me!


14 comments:

Chele said...

Awww, that's was really sweet of him.

The Wife said...

LOL! You have yourself a keeper!

Kathy said...

You are one lucky woman!!

Gramma 2 Many said...

Too Funny!!!

Jientje said...

How SWEET of him!!! My hubby is of the same breed, he would do the same!
We're blessed Libby!

Ladybird World Mother said...

That is what I call LOVE! You are one blessed girl!!xx

Robynn's Ravings said...

You are a LOVED WOMAN, girlfriend. But we, and you, knew that. You've got such a GOOD GUY! Keep that stride goin'!

Vicky said...

Oh how fabulous! Awesome, and so very thoughtful. Thoughtfulness will get me every time!!

snbjork said...

I wish I could see you and that great guy some time soon. I miss you! =)

Dad is quite clever, isn't he?! I'm so glad you two are still in love.

Gramma 2 Many said...

Maybe some duct tape would keep both of us out of trouble!!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love your blog name and enjoyed my first visit here....

The Silver Age Sara said...

Your husband is so wonderful. By the way, I love the look of your blog design.

Andrea said...

He sounds like a wonderful husband!! Now, if I could get my husband that motivated I would be in business!!

I just found you through The Wife's blog post about her dog. I am in Louisiana too and I am LDS!! How fun to find a fellow southern blogger!!

Bz said...

You know, love is doing sweet little things- so much more than words, it is in the Little Things that Love comes out.
What a thoughtful show of love!