Monday, September 14, 2009

30 Day Throw Down / Holding My Own I Guess

So far, so good.  Still no drive -thru food.  No sodas.  No fried foods.  Trying to eat more fruits and veggies.  Been on the Gazelle, and slowing adding more minutes.  Thinking of adding  Zumba workout soon.  Haven't heard of Zumba?  Check out my review HERE.

8 comments:

Fruitcake Sandy said...

Good for you, Libby. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other. I'm so proud of you ... as I told our 'Katie girl' this is a lifelong journey I'm on, but if I thought I had to stick to "no this" or "no that" for the rest of my life, I'd simply go nuts. It's one day at a time ...

Anonymous said...

Libby, keep going! I'm doing well, I've set my goal at losing 22 lbs this year and I plan on doing it!

Robynn's Ravings said...

Libby, you ROCK, girlie! It's daily and so are YOU!

Word Veri: phing

"It's the phing we have to do everyday!" (from the Greek meaning: thing.)

Aunt Kathy said...

Hi Libby, are you Zumbaing yet?

Guess what? YOU WON the contest this week. So you can go to Rachels site and pick out a pattern you like and I will knit it up for you.

I will then send it with the other cloths I owe you. I better dig out my cotton and fast, lol.

SmilingSally said...

Keep up the good job; someone's gotta do it.

Tatersmama said...

Hey, as far as I'm concerned, this journey is made a LOT easier, just knowing that my friends are suffering right along with me.
Bwahahaha...

But Zumba-ing? I'll watch while you do it, because I think that I would probably break something...
Maybe "after" I know that I could fit into the cute little Zumba clothes, eh?
;-)

Treehouse Chef said...

Awesome!! You can do it!!!

Robin said...

You're doing fantastically Libby! You go!

Zumba is definitely not for me, I'm way too uncoordinated, but I love my elliptical machine. Now that I've got one at home I only go to the gym for strength training, makes my life a lot easier!