30 Day Throw Down Members - DO NOT LOOK
Don't even think about peeking...not even with one eye closed!
Go away - seriously.
You do not want to see this.
Unh-unh - nope - no way.
Don't say I didn't warn ya!
I've discovered the most wonderful blog.
Christy Jordan's Southern Plate
Recipes From Below The Mason-Dixon Line
She has the most wonderful "Down Home Southern" recipes.
Recipes that will make your tongue slap it's self silly.
Gracious me, she's got some good stuff.
If you dare... go HERE.








































7 comments:
Oh My Word. That blog is AMAZING!! Have just discovered Apple Dapple Cake... am going to make it!!! Thanks NN... this is so up my alley. xxxxx
I don't know if I dare but there are lots of GOOD organic choices for good old down home cookin'. I will make Pioneer Woman's Texas sheet cake for the rest of my LIFE! But I can only make it if a bunch of people are coming or I'm taking it with me. Because that cake and I are not safe alone together. We need a chaperone!
Ooooh boy!! To die for!!!
You made me drool, but I cannot say you did not warn me!!
I'm glad you're feeling better Libby.
I've been very very busy, not much blogging time, but I'm all caught up now. For now!!
I don't dare look at that site, I'm having enough trouble sticking to my own healthier eating/living goals! Just fantasizing about the food that must be in there is making me gain weight.
Oh Libby, you know how to make me crazy. I have a fetish for recipes and that is the motherlode. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Libby.....you just keep making it harder on yourself! And if ya keep doing this I'll have to keep talking about Kmart and Meijer's!
Oh my...those recipes bring back memories for me, a life-long Southerner. My daddy was a Baptist preacher, so we were always getting invited to dinner and supper at church members' houses. They'd always put out their best spread for the preacher. :-) Mmmm....
My resolve to lose weight just weakened considerably. Ha, ha...
Post a Comment