Wednesday, September 16, 2009

SOS

I was just digging through the deep freezer, looking for a pork tenderloin,
to make for dinner tonight.
I never did find the pork, but all the way down in the bottom, I found a HUGE stash of *gulp*...
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
...these.
Help! 
Somebody please come save me from myself!

9 comments:

Heidi V said...

That reminds me I have a box in my freezer!

LOL

Gramma 2 Many said...

Quick, run outside and give them to the first person you see!!!

Ladybird World Mother said...

YUUMMMM! I mean, STOP!!!
xxxxxxxxxxx

snbjork said...

Intervention!!!! =)

You make me exercise and I'll take away your Thin Mints!

Becky said...

Keep them in the freezer and bring them all to me in October!

C said...

HA HA I have a box in my fridge too!

Tatersmama said...

Hang in there Libby!
I'M OB MY WAY!!!

But ya know what? There's nothing wrong with one every now and again, because we're eating healthy... NOT dieting!

Tatersmama said...

ON my way.. not OB...
unless I have a cold.

Cathy said...

Oh dear. Big trouble.