I'm grateful for all donations. Please state what you are donating towards (in the "Purpose Box"), when you get to the PayPal page. List either: Service Dog-Gabe,Take Stock in Children/The Polk Education Foundation (You will receive an in kind donation receipt, for whatever supplies are purchased with this donation.), or Libby's Library (To help defray the cost, of this blogs "up-keep".)
Ack! Thank goodness that didn't happen to me yesterday when I baked 7 cakes, 5 batches of brownies and made two batches of Fudge for Rick's jobsite. I'm sending you lots of cooking mojo so that the next think you make turns out perfect!
9 comments:
Ack! Thank goodness that didn't happen to me yesterday when I baked 7 cakes, 5 batches of brownies and made two batches of Fudge for Rick's jobsite. I'm sending you lots of cooking mojo so that the next think you make turns out perfect!
You bake like I bake! Glad I'm not alone....
Should we be alerting the fire department before you start or just wait until you are fully engulfed?
I was wondering what you had been up to lately! Be careful with your ham or turkey. No turkey frying for you! Thanks for the cute Christmas card!
Ahh, Libby! Holiday cooking can be so fun, eh?
Hmm, might the name of your cookie recipe be "chocolate chip cookies-flambeau?"
LOL! Sounds like my style of cooking. Don't know why I bother.
Here's some news to cheer you up. You won the Debbie West Coon CD "You Are Loved" on my blog at Anne’s Place :-)
Please go to my website contact page HERE and send me your shipping address, which I can forward to Debbie who will mail you the prize.
Yay for you :-) Thanks for taking part. Enjoy!
Oh dear, some days are just like that. Hope today goes better in the kitchen, Libby.
Happiest holiday wishes and all the blessings of the season to you and your family.
Ha! Were you a bit distracted? Sorry your baking isn't turning out very well. Good luck today! =) I love you, Mom.
The bakery is still open.
Merry, merry Christmas!
Post a Comment