May you be like a little child this Christmas...
and take delight in the simplest of things.
May you have joy.
May you have peace.
May you have knowledge of the love
that Christ has for us all.
May you accept the gift that he has freely given.








































8 comments:
Merry Christmas Libby! Meagan's stocking is hung by the fireplace and I'm going to bed now. It is 1:15 am and I have to get up again in a little while to put 2 turkey breasts in the oven. Have a wonderful Christmas and take time to rest. Love you!
Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas to you and your family Libby. I hope it's a wonderful one.
Merry Christmas Libby!
Merry Christmas!! :)
I hope you had a good Christmas, Libby. Liked your post!
I'm hoping that your Christmas was just as wonderful as you are!
It was low-key and laid-back here and it was just the way I like it!
Hoping that 2010 brings you health and happiness, and that your year is full of joy!
xoxoxox
Happy new year Libby - thank you so much for the sweet card, we were so excited to get it! xoxox
Post a Comment