Dear Santa,
I have been a good girl this year...Honest!
Instead of gifts this year, I would like to ask for:
Prison sentences for smokers who throw their butts on the ground.
IQ tests to be required to get a drivers licsense.
Diet pills that REALLY work.
WalMart to have hours when the only shoppers allowed in the store,
are ones who don't stand in the middle of the aisles,
and who don't wait to find their
checkbook until after all their purchases have been rung up.
A Conservative Republican Congress.
Al Gore to be arrested for producing so much hot air,
as to actually cause global warming.
An end to hunger.
Peace on earth and goodwill to all mankind.
If you can't arrange for the above...then please bring me:
A "Walter" gate - size original large.
Ventless gas logs for my fireplace - these are on sale.
A Satin Nickle Aromatherapy Bathtub Caddy - from Bed Bath & Beyond.
Free unlimited airline travel - first class please
( I would prefer Delta since they
come to my dinky little airport).
I've provided links for your convenience - just click on items above.
Thank you...and don't forget to get yourself a flu shot!
Thank you...and don't forget to get yourself a flu shot!








































6 comments:
You're a girl after my own heart Libby. I agree with all those things. I wouldn't mind the first class air fare either.
LOL Oh, Libby, if Santa leaves you some of those diet pills, would you please share them?
Hi Libby, I've been 'UNDER ....' just about everything, thus not writing or visiting blogs, but actually stopped to read your 'wish list' and after changing my undies, wanted you to know that each and everything you wished for sounds great to me ... even those ole diet pills although I no longer delude myself with visions of a thinner me ... nope, it's more exercise and less food ... dammit! Love the Al Gore one especially!!! Hope Santa is as good to you as you have been for your blogger freinds!!!
I would so love to go in the front of the plane... that would be SUCH a treat.
If Santa does get you some of these things can you send him my way. I have a List too. Very Very Long...
hugs.xxx
Libby - thanks for stickin' with me and you can't get rid of me even though you might want to! We're in it for better or worse, girlfriend!
Hmmm... I'm just wondering if Delta flys to Oz? I would get you a ticket then - I swear I would. You could bring Crisco and then we would BOTH have a pressie !! ;-)
Al Gore? Hmmmmpppff.... that's all I've got to say.
Except for "Jack Ass".
Post a Comment