I'm grateful for all donations. Please state what you are donating towards (in the "Purpose Box"), when you get to the PayPal page. List either: Service Dog-Gabe,Take Stock in Children/The Polk Education Foundation (You will receive an in kind donation receipt, for whatever supplies are purchased with this donation.), or Libby's Library (To help defray the cost, of this blogs "up-keep".)
Thank you, Libby. A simply wonderful tribute. May we never take for granted our freedom and safety at the expense of men willing to serve in our armed forces. They deserve the highest honor. We owe them our utmost gratitude.
10 comments:
I miss Memorial Day here. But I honor it in my heart, no matter where I am.
"Thank You" almost isn't enough, when you consider just what those brave men have given us - and what they gave of themselves.
That's right. Thanks.:)
Come home soon.:)
Nice tribute, Libby.
Lovely tribute Libby. 'Tis so true.
I am so lucky to not understand how good we have it... if that makes any sense.
You said it so well.
Touching image. It makes you really think.
Thank you, Libby. A simply wonderful tribute. May we never take for granted our freedom and safety at the expense of men willing to serve in our armed forces. They deserve the highest honor. We owe them our utmost gratitude.
I could not have said it better my self. We all need to remind our selves what this day is really for. I love your picture too.
Absolutely - our gratitude is the least we can give isn't it?
Indeed.
Post a Comment