Tuesday, May 26, 2009



Thith wasth my view for 2 1/2 oueths thith afthernoon. I don know if I will ebber taawk nomal agin. I wasth tol thah I hath a weally tiny mouph, so ih wasth haaud to wook on me. Do any uf you bewieve thah? I may wive, buh I don ebber whan to do thah again!

14 comments:

Cathy said...

What can I say, Libby? Your sense of humor makes me laugh out loud. I'm going to chuckle over this one for a long time. You gave us a tonsil's eye view.

Schnitzel and the Trout said...

How funny is that! Don't think I could ever be so clever to think of this view!!

Vicky said...

Oooooh, it was hard for me to just even click over with that photo staring me in the face! Ouch! Hope you aren't too uncomfortable and have someone to wait on you for awhile!!

Anonymous said...

wahahahahahahaaaa!!!
Oh Libby, and you still say your brain is mush? You're the most hilarious and wittiest and outrageous person I know!

Tatersmama said...

Oh my goodness!! How did you get that little bitty camera in your mouth???

Girl, you just crack me up - without fail!

Now tell me... Can you say Crisco?

Bz said...

Now that was just a good ole, short, sweet, this is what's happening in my life post that made me laugh! (see you don't need to be concerned about being in a blog rut) ...And I wasn't laughing AT you... but, it was very cute how you put it. Do hope your mouth gets back in normal working order soon.

Robynn's Ravings said...

THAT picture had me rolling! And your post - oh my gosh, Lib - you're a RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And a tiny mouth?! Get THAT in writing!!! (And then get one for ME!)

Fruitcake Sandy said...

OUCH ... been there, done that, No thank you. Hope you are feeling better very soon. Your sense of humor is wonderful ... I'm sorry that I'm laughing but please know it's not AT you ... I'm laughing WITH you !!!!

Becky said...

Hope you are on the mend! Tiny mouth, yeah right!

Jientje said...

I do not envy you!!

she just wants to be said...

I am smiling! Thank you!

C said...

Elizabeth Neas---I am so glad you left a comment for me over at the site. I came and visited you a week or so ago and read through a few of your posts and your profile. I never left a comment because If I recall correctly my son was dragging me away for a "warm/hot sippy cup of milk"--At any rate... glad you stopped in to see me and thanks for the congrats. I tell you one thing... You are awesome and if I had to get my butt kicked by anyone in that contest all over again, I would take my hat off to you and say: YOU ROCK LIBBY! God Bless Cheryl

Kathy said...

Hey Libby I will invite you to be my neighbor at Farm Town but first I think we have to be friends on there. I don't know how you are registered so maybe you can request me as a friend but my name is pretty common. Kathy Davis. Maybe I should get the name you are in there with and invite you. LOL this is getting crazy.

Homestay Mama said...

Libby, your humor is so darn funny! I just love coming here!