I'm grateful for all donations. Please state what you are donating towards (in the "Purpose Box"), when you get to the PayPal page. List either: Service Dog-Gabe,Take Stock in Children/The Polk Education Foundation (You will receive an in kind donation receipt, for whatever supplies are purchased with this donation.), or Libby's Library (To help defray the cost, of this blogs "up-keep".)
My dad taught my mother to drive. My mother was the main educator of us kids along with other kids whose parents couldn't or wouldn't do it.
Then I was the main one for my kids. Hubby couldn't quite handle being the passenger with the kids driving. So it was up to me to give them their driving practise. I survived! Barely! And that was only after 2 kids. I don't know how you are doing after all of yours. Yikes!
8 comments:
Fun times ahead for you, right? NOT!
My dad taught my mother to drive. My mother was the main educator of us kids along with other kids whose parents couldn't or wouldn't do it.
Then I was the main one for my kids. Hubby couldn't quite handle being the passenger with the kids driving. So it was up to me to give them their driving practise.
I survived! Barely! And that was only after 2 kids. I don't know how you are doing after all of yours. Yikes!
Oh, and thanks for visiting me today. :-)
The DMV is More than DUMB!!! I'm at a loss that they would allow him to have a license ... take care!!
and they call ME a 'fruitcake' :>)
GASP!!!
And they wonder why I'm afraid to drive???
DMV is more than dumb...
May the good Lord have mercy on your soul. And your car. And your insurance payments. And your mailbox. Did I miss anything?
Wow, look out world!!
The more nervous you are the worse the driver will feel.
Cool down and drive slow and it will be fine. :)
All I can do is LMAO and welcome you to the club. I have two teenage drivers with the insurance rate to prove it. lol
Oh dear! I'll be praying for you and all future passengers!
Post a Comment