Wednesday, May 27, 2009





Hi all - remember that contest that I was in...the one where I was trying to win a BLOG?
Well the winner - Cheryl Nelson - has it up and running, and I'd like for you all to be real neighborly, and drop by and say hello and welcome to Blog Land. Would you do that for me? I think that she would do the same for me. She dropped by today, and left me a very nice comment. Check it out - I've printed it below:

"Elizabeth Neas---I am so glad you left a comment for me over at the site. I came and visited you a week or so ago and read through a few of your posts and your profile. I never left a comment because If I recall correctly my son was dragging me away for a "warm/hot sippy cup of milk"--At any rate... glad you stopped in to see me and thanks for the congrats. I tell you one thing... You are awesome and if I had to get my butt kicked by anyone in that contest all over again, I would take my hat off to you and say: YOU ROCK LIBBY! God Bless Cheryl"

You can find her HERE at Because Mom Said So.

Tell her I sent you...okay?

On to other things...after 2 Requips, an Ambien, a Tylenol 3 and an ice pack - I was finally able to get to sleep around midnight. I do feel better today, but man oh man, does my jaw ache. And really, honest to goodness, I was told that I have a teeny tiny mouth. The dental hygienist told me that she had only seen one adult that had a smaller mouth than mine. I should have had her put it in writing, so that I could frame it and hang it up in my house! Maybe I'll have her do it when I go back for my permanent crowns. I'm told that the visit should only take an hour. I think I'll ask for that in writing too!

I've made it to level 23 in Farm Town, and I've saving for a house, silo, well, and windmill. I've got quite a few neighbors and just bought myself 2 llamas. Paid 2 grand apiece!

If anyone's interested, we had hot dogs, potatoes salad and my famous baked beans, on memorial day. If anyone would like the recipe, just let me know!

AND

I'm getting very close to my 300th post - so you know what that means - A GIVEAWAY!
Yep, I'm digg'n through my drawers, trying to come up with a great big ole heap of goodies...so stay tuned!


8 comments:

Kathy said...

wow! level 23!!! You rock!! I am on level 13 and working my tail off to advance. I would love to be your neighbor but I think we have to be friends on facebook first. I've sent you a friend request. I'm off to check out Cheryl's blog.

Homestay Mama said...

Hmmm, looks like I'm out of the loop again! I have no idea what level 13 or 23 means. I suspect I'll eventually find out as I work my way back through all the posts I've missed these past 4 days! I just get soooo busy in the summer that some days I don't even have time to turn my computer on!

Oh, BTW, I went over to "Because Mom Said So" and told her you sent me.

Tatersmama said...

I'll pop by and visit Because Mom Said So, because you asked me to, but I know she couldn't do have the job that you could have.
Is that bad of me, or what?

UGH on the mouth problems...you poor baby!!! If it hasn't been one end of you lately, it's been the other... and I hope that it ALL settles down soon. I want you to be pain-free and happy as a clam again, so fingers crossed that your jaw settles down.

A giveaway? Yippee! But are you gonna be diggin' through your drawers, or your drawers? LMAO!

And yes please on the baked bean recipe!!!

Queenie said...

I would love your bean recipe!

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Hi! I haven't played that yet, but I am playing Scrabble and Chinese checkers. Let me know if you like to play that, too! We are going to visit BMSS soon! (we read a little bit from the phone but we can't comment from there). I hope you are feeling better!
oh and I would like the recipe, too! it has to be good! (and hopefully easy?)

Liz said...

I cannot comprehend this, yet I know fate holds her final hand close to her chest.
Your future is held safely within the heart that beats time to the music that will be played throughout eternity.
May God be with you as you mark time with every step you take.

Puglette said...

i was reading while hubby walked by and sked me something silly...did i want to see the inside of his computer...and i saw that your bought two llamas! i was about to comment about your new llamas when i re-read and saw that they are cyber llamas. those sound cute too. ;o)
i would love your potato salad recipe!
hugs,
puglette
:o)
ps - thank you for the kind words and your prayers, i truly appreciate them.

C said...

AWE, thanks Libby. That was kind of you. I have seen Kathy and Homestay, and believe it or not I believe Tatersmama visited me on another site I have and she entered a contest I was running. I will have to double check my facts for accuracy though. lol I know I have seen the name Tatersmama somewhere around my travels. =) God bless all! And of course I would love to have you as a guest blogger. How about you write something up for the big giveaway week that is starting on June 14th??? Any topic you want. Let me know =) No party is complete without a little (or a lot) of nuttiness!