I'm grateful for all donations. Please state what you are donating towards (in the "Purpose Box"), when you get to the PayPal page. List either: Service Dog-Gabe,Take Stock in Children/The Polk Education Foundation (You will receive an in kind donation receipt, for whatever supplies are purchased with this donation.), or Libby's Library (To help defray the cost, of this blogs "up-keep".)
Okay, the last picture? Just FREAKY in the resemblance. Are you sure she gave birth or did they have him cloned?
He is such a doll and I'm with you 100% on the smile. I never believed the "gas" theory either. THAT's a smile. He's glad to be here! Congrats, Libby. Can't wait til you can hold him. :)
Awwww ...What a sweetie! ;-) Congratulations Libby!! Now I understand why you miss your family? Of course you want to be there!! Hugs my friend, have a happy Easter xxx
Oh Nonnie, 'Daddy' cannot deny Conner is his! Although, I do think the cloning theory has merits ... and YES, MADAM, that is NOT gas ... such a precious smile. When do you get those hugs? Absolutely nothing surpasses the warm sweet smell of a newborn baby.
Awwwwwwww... You lucky, lucky woman! There is nothing sweeter, nothing sweeter smelling than a brand new baby! And there's nothing better than watching your own babies growing up and having their own little ones. Even if they ARE cloned! That last photo is just amazing!
I never believed in the "gas" theory either and especially seeing that precious smile... That kid is just so happy to be here!
BIG hugs, my friend... and I hope you have a Happy and Blessed Easter! xoxoxoxo
My word, MY WORD(!) ...that last pic is incredible. No, there's NO denying WHO that boy's father is! I'll bet you are SO proud. Congratulations to you ...and tired Momma and Daddy. (Oh and don't forget to change your profile now! ... I'm guessing "14" is now official!). :-)
What an amazing picture. It looks like a photoshop photo that was matched up with Daddy's baby picture. Duplicates indeed. Have a very Happy Easter. Hope you get to snuggle that little guy soon.
Such precious pictures! Yep the baby has to be smiling in that smiley picture. So cute. That is last one is really something else. Happy Easter to you and yours.
congratulations! he is such a cute baby! you have a wonderful family, it reminds me so much of my own family... between aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews we are more than 200, most of them living in Peru. but i only have once sister... so my closest family is tiny.
18 comments:
Congrats, Grandma! A real keeper there. Do you leave near to the new baby, or do you have to wait for that first hug and kiss on the head?
Okay, the last picture? Just FREAKY in the resemblance. Are you sure she gave birth or did they have him cloned?
He is such a doll and I'm with you 100% on the smile. I never believed the "gas" theory either. THAT's a smile. He's glad to be here! Congrats, Libby. Can't wait til you can hold him. :)
Awwww ...What a sweetie! ;-) Congratulations Libby!! Now I understand why you miss your family? Of course you want to be there!!
Hugs my friend, have a happy Easter xxx
Oh Nonnie, 'Daddy' cannot deny Conner is his! Although, I do think the cloning theory has merits ... and YES, MADAM, that is NOT gas ... such a precious smile. When do you get those hugs? Absolutely nothing surpasses the warm sweet smell of a newborn baby.
What a sweet little boy!
LOL! He's definitely got his daddy's genes. Congrats to you and the parents.
Awwwwwwww...
You lucky, lucky woman!
There is nothing sweeter, nothing sweeter smelling than a brand new baby! And there's nothing better than watching your own babies growing up and having their own little ones. Even if they ARE cloned! That last photo is just amazing!
I never believed in the "gas" theory either and especially seeing that precious smile... That kid is just so happy to be here!
BIG hugs, my friend... and I hope you have a Happy and Blessed Easter!
xoxoxoxo
My word, MY WORD(!) ...that last pic is incredible. No, there's NO denying WHO that boy's father is!
I'll bet you are SO proud.
Congratulations to you ...and tired Momma and Daddy.
(Oh and don't forget to change your profile now! ... I'm guessing "14" is now official!).
:-)
Those pictures are spectacular!! Congrats again!
Congrats Libby!
Congratulations, Libby. I think he's smiling, too!
What an amazing picture. It looks like a photoshop photo that was matched up with Daddy's baby picture. Duplicates indeed. Have a very Happy Easter. Hope you get to snuggle that little guy soon.
YES! They are undoubtly father and son!! Congratulations to the new parents and the new grandma.
I do not believe in gas too, I seriously think babies do smile! :-)
Thanks for leaving a lovely comment at my blog.
Such precious pictures! Yep the baby has to be smiling in that smiley picture. So cute. That is last one is really something else. Happy Easter to you and yours.
Oh, he's smiling alright! You can see it in his eyes. Even in the last picture he has smiling eyes. He looks like a happy baby!
Congratulations to the whole family!
hi again, i bought the harness for ollie fromk these nice people. http://4pawfun.net/ they make all the harnesses and leashes. :o)
puglette
How precious! Like father, like son! I've never seen such a strong resemblance at such an early early age! That picture is a real winner, for sure!
You are a lucky, grandma, Libby! I envy you!
Blessings.
congratulations! he is such a cute baby! you have a wonderful family, it reminds me so much of my own family... between aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews we are more than 200, most of them living in Peru. but i only have once sister... so my closest family is tiny.
Post a Comment