
Just a quickie (get your minds out of the gutter) today, cause I'm waiting for a phone call...
...my daughter-in-law is in labor!!!!
Since I don't have a funny, insightful, and witty post today...
...I'm sending you to another blog.
Are any of you nervous about the high cost of living in a nursing home or assisted living? Heck, are you tired of paying a mortgage, utility bills, house insurance? Sick of cleaning toilets and changing sheets? If so, please go:
HERE
Sally has come up with a brilliant idea!!!
Go - Read - Laugh
...my daughter-in-law is in labor!!!!
Since I don't have a funny, insightful, and witty post today...
...I'm sending you to another blog.
Are any of you nervous about the high cost of living in a nursing home or assisted living? Heck, are you tired of paying a mortgage, utility bills, house insurance? Sick of cleaning toilets and changing sheets? If so, please go:
HERE
Sally has come up with a brilliant idea!!!
Go - Read - Laugh







































13 comments:
Libby this was BRILLIANT and HYSTERICAL! Thanks for sharing. And I can't wait to hear about the BABY!
Soooooo funny!
About that baby... I hope Mom is using Crisco.
No, really! If you rub it in the perineum area for a few weeks beforehand, it keeps you from tearing, keeps the area soft and with any luck, baby will just slip out! TRUE!
Let us know when that sweet little bundle makes his or her entrance!
I just LURVE babies!!!
(oh, and you'll need to change your profile too!)
Thanks for sending some nice people my way.
Keep us informed about that new grandbaby.
How exciting! Keep is informed :)
After reading your comment on Sally's blog I am now wondering if your son knows my daughter. She also works for Marriot. I can't believe that. Another coincidence for us. Too funny. We take advantage of the discount frequently. We will be again in May.
Where in the world do you find these blogs? Awesome!!!
oh your music is fab.. I added several of your choices to my playlist. cheers:)
Libby you KNOW how I got all those followers! I shamelessly BEGGED! So just do what I did and lose all your dignity!
And it's Pam darling apron, not anything special about me I'm sure, that got me onto the Apron Goddesses blog.
You just keep being YOU because that's what we all LOVE and YOU are growing!!!!
Good luck with the baby! Keep us posted!
No kidding(!) ...goes to show privately vs. government can always do it better! :-)
Oh... :-) ...and MY mind wasn't in the gutter "Mrs. I have 10 kids -my husband came home from lunch a lot".
:-)!!!
SO? Has the baby arrived yet?
I loved Smilingsal's post! Thanks for sending us over there. She's got the best idea I've ever read.
So now I'm waiting to hear about the baby! My prayers for a healthy baby and an easy delivery.
*Hugs*
Soooo??? Did you get the call???
Post a Comment