Wednesday, April 29, 2009


Hi everybody! Today I'm getting down on my knees and begging for your support. Okay - this isn't me - but hey, I still can't get down on my knees, but if I could I would! I just got word that I am one of 9 finalists, in a competion to win an established money making blog. Please go:



HERE



and check out this opportunity. Read all the short "essays" of the finalists, and if you think I'm the best qualified - VOTE FOR ME - Please.



I happened across this contest, when I went to thank a blogger, for her comment on one of my posts. It was almost as if fate stepped in, and led me by the hand. The name of the blog up for grabs is Because Mom Said So. Now doesn't that sound like me?



This would be the perfect opportunity for me, as I could work from home. No driving (which will be a true blessing to all those unfortunate enough to be on the roads with me). No specific hours (which will accomodate my sleeping problems). No new wardrobe needed (cause YEAH - I've decided that I'm gonna eat right, and start exercising and I'm not going to buy new clothes until I'm down 4 sizes). AND - I can still keep my own personal blog, and keep up with all of you!



You all are the best - and if you vote for me, I'll do my
MY BEST to make you proud!

19 comments:

Becky said...

I went to the poll and voted.

Vicky said...

I'll go check it out right now. Such a great opportunity. Go Libby!!

Kathy said...

On my way right now.

snbjork said...

I voted (for you, of course)! =) I also sent an email to some friends asking them to vote, too. I love you Mom and sure hope you win!

(It's appropriate that the word verification is "picking")

Clover said...

Hi!
I went to the link and read all the blurbs. My mom and I voted for you! Good luck, you deserve this! :)
Love Clover xo

nfmgirl said...

You got my vote!

Robynn's Ravings said...

Done and will do on the post alert!

The Wife said...

I voted for ya! I also posted a link on my sidebar beggin' for more votes. Hope it helps ya!!

Dr.John said...

I voted for you but it doesn't look promising .

Treehouse Chef said...

I voted for you and told them that you were the best mom and had many wise things to say!

I hope you win! You would be perfect!

Eduardo said...

I voted, my Daddy voted, & my Mommy voted! I did a post today as well! I hope you win! I'm going to get more of my family to vote & forward your e-mail if you don't mind!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Tatersmama said...

Done. I even hounded some of my oldest friends by email. Most of whom don't have a clue about what I'm talking about, but who cares?

And I've got my fingers, toes legs and boobies crossed for you!

GO LIBBY !!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks to Kate, you already got my vote! Good luck and congrats, even if you don't win, what an honor you lucky dog!

Bz said...

My vote has been cast and ... I gotta say... after reading all the Intros by all candidates, I have to say that I went with that woman that has 10 kids... the one that was funny and real and caring and creative (an egg carton caterpillar?!?... I want to know more!)... yeah, the Neas lady... SHE should get it!

Chele said...

Jake and I both voted for you. Good luck!

SmilingSally said...

I voted a couple of days ago.

Andrea said...

I went over and voted, Libby! Hope you win! :)

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Hi! I am here, reading each and every post on your blog (and the doggies blog, too!). I voted for you a couple of days ago. Cute grandson!!!!

Tatersmama said...

Ummm... I voted again.
Hey it doesn't SAY that we can't!

Voting has been extended to May 8th (9th?) so don't give up just yet!