Tuesday, April 7, 2009

No Moss Grows On Me!

Hey - no moss grows on me! God gave me SOME brains, so I'm gonna use 'em now.

I saved the eighth blog - to pass on the Proximidade Award to- cause I knew that I wanted to pass it on to more deserving blogs. So Like the smart guy, who win given three wishes, he uses his third wish, for three more wishes...

...I'm passing this award on to George and Gracie at A Tail of Two Doggies!

I'm sure that I can be of some influence when then get to choose some bloggers to pass the award on to!
Today I'm a genious...tomorrow I'm not so sure about!

8 comments:

Kathy said...

That was a brilliant choice!!

Jientje said...

You are SO clever!

Becky said...

You amaze me!

Robynn's Ravings said...

Boy, now I know why I hang out with you! You're a Jeen-yus!

Tatersmama said...

See? I didn't listen when they said you were silly... and now I'm glad I didn't!!

Baby... you got it goin' ON!

Bz said...

You are so funny. And what a Great Idea!
BTW, hopped over to the pup's site... Yummmmmm... those cakes balls. Absolutley devine looking!

Homestay Mama said...

Very clever. Very, very clever!
;-)

The Silver Age Sara said...

Oh, I have never heard of that blog before so now I have another one to visit!
Loved the photo of the moss.