
I guess that by now, you can all tell, that I'm going through a BRAIN FREEZE. I'm having trouble concentrating, thinking straight, and reading. I've been to the doctors, I'm sleeping pretty well, and I've not been in a lot of pain...so I don't know what's wrong with me. My husband assures me, that I go through this (sometimes for months) every time I have surgery. Soooooooo, please bear with me, until I find my thinking cap, and can post something of interest. While we're waiting for new brain cells to form, I'm leaving this with you...
I did what you told me..
I sent the email to 10 people like you said.
I'm still waiting for that miracle to happen.
To all my friends who in the last year sent me best 'wishes', chain letters, 'angel' letters or other promises of good luck if I forwarded something,
NONE OF THAT CRAP WORKED!
For 2009 , could you please just send money, chocolate, movie tickets or gasoline vouchers.
Thank you







































11 comments:
RIGHT ON Libby! I think your brain is working just fine girl becuase that advice was straight up! If all these good things happened from all those chain letters, would we be in the economic fix we're all in?! Now if everyone sent YOUR suggestions, life would be a lot happier. I VOTE FOR YOU!
No kidding on the "just send money, chocolate, movie tickets or gasoline vouchers". Those chain letters used to just irk me ... now I just hit Delete. Don't be too hard on yourself, we'd never know if you weren't thinking right... so much can be 'hidden' with typing. If you need to take a breather for awhile, go, do.... we'll be here.
:-)
Oh honey...
Been there, done that.
And I don't have the surgery excuse to fall back on. *sigh*
I hope you're back to feeling like your old self soon. Well. not OLD self, but back to your.. ermmm... oh hell. Never mind. *wink wink*
And remind me to tell you that I found pretend Crisco!
Hmmm, is brain freeze catching? Just tonight at the dinner table I told my homestay students that I've felt like my brain was in a fog all day!
Libby, its just a temorary brain melt. Your doing fine with the posts.
Sending you good vibes instead, is that all right?
I think the anesthesia stays with you for sometime just like I have chemo brain and you can't tell me I don't. It's like being in a fog.
Whatever the reason, we'll all be here when you are feeling more like yourself :) I struggle after anesthesia too, for a looooong time, in different ways, but it all counts. I'll be thinking of you and waiting for your big return!
Whatever you do don't ever put your brain in the microwave to defrost.
After all you don't want to cook it do you? :)
I have no vouchers, not much money, and I ate all the chocolate. Sorry.
lol! those chain letters are really annoying. I'd want money and oh yeah, gasoline vouchers too!
I really hope your brain "unfreezes" and you feel your witty self again!
Post a Comment