Sunday, April 12, 2009

My words are inadequate...so I leave this:



11 comments:

SmilingSally said...

I wish you a Blessed Easter as you celebrate our risen Lord.

Jientje said...

And a happy Easter to you, my friend!

Anonymous said...

indeed, words can never describe the love that God has for us, and the pain and humiliation He went through for us. Have a great EAster!

Fruitcake Sandy said...

Thank you for that very moving reminder of Unconditional Love ... wishing you and yours a Blessed Easter.

Puglette said...

happy easter to you. thank you for your kind words. :o)
puglette

Tatersmama said...

Oh Libby, this had me in tears from start to finish... and then I watched it again and again!
Thank you so much for sharing this.

I love you, my friend!
xoxoxoxox

Have a Happy and Blessed Easter!

Bz said...

Hoping you have a comforting and blessed day.

Vicky said...

Happy Easter Libby, to you and yours!

Becky said...

Happy Easter to you my wonderful friend and your family!

Homestay Mama said...

To think that Jesus loved us so much that he would die a horrible and painful death in order to bring us life! Brings tears to my eyes!
Thank you for sharing, Libby.
*Hugs*

Robynn's Ravings said...

Absolutely beautiful, Libby. Thanks for sharing that with us. Very, very moving. (((hugs)))