Sunday, May 3, 2009

Heading back home this afternoon, so I'll have NO excuse for not posting everyday!
Thanks to all of you who voted for me...but it looks like Jennifer Fleck is going to beat us all. I'm just honored to have been nominated as one of the finalists!
Can't wait to tell you about the last two weeks, and also post a lot of photo's that I have taken.

10 comments:

SmilingSally said...

I voted; sorry that you didn't make it.

Eduardo said...

Oh Libby:( I'm so sorry you didn't win, I tried to help you win though! Have a safe trip home!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Fruitcake Sandy said...

I'm disappointed that you didn't win, Miss Libby. Of course, I voted for you ... looking forward to seeing photos of that adorable little angel. Have a pleasant and safe trip home.

Bz said...

Ohh, you'll be glad to be back in your own bed... well, I can only assume that! :-) Hope you had a good trip and I look forward to pics!

Treehouse Chef said...

I think you would have been the best choice!

Anonymous said...

Libby you had all of our votes you lucky dog! Ya know we would of stuffed the ballot if we could!

Robin said...

I'm sorry you didn't win - Jennifer Fleck sure had a massive cheering section turn out.

Tatersmama said...

Jennifer? Pffffbbbbbttt Patoooooooie.....

(no offence Jennifer. You're probably very deserving. *wink wink*)

Well I tried and I think the whole thing was rigged.
Fancy that Jennifer getting her friends to vote for her! How rude is that??

I was on tenterhooks all weekend (my computer was down for 4-5 days.. grrr!) and when I called the 3rd (and thankfully...final) techie this morning, I said I needed to know the results of some very important voting!!

I wish you would have won, my dear friend. Just so I could brag.
Not for the Crisco at all... I swear it!

Becky said...

I'm sorry you didn't win, I thnk it was rigged too. Sorry we didn't see each other like I wanted. Know you are glad to be back home!

Unknown said...

Hi Libby!!! sorry you didn't win. can't wait to see your photos!
Little Linus puggy got his harness at Puppia, here is their web site http://www.puppia.com.au/

I think most of the dog stores carry puppia brand harnesses, Anniebelly has one too, they are soft and they don't choke little fattypugs like regular collars do.
hugs from Texas...