I'm grateful for all donations. Please state what you are donating towards (in the "Purpose Box"), when you get to the PayPal page. List either: Service Dog-Gabe,Take Stock in Children/The Polk Education Foundation (You will receive an in kind donation receipt, for whatever supplies are purchased with this donation.), or Libby's Library (To help defray the cost, of this blogs "up-keep".)
I would have to say you must have a very clean house with that many cleaning rags. Or is it the other way around?? Just kidding. Anyway, if you use them then it makes no difference.
You're so neat and organized, Libby, that you probably use a fresh one for each item cleaned. And they look well used! :) Truly, if Katie comes and lives with you, won't you both come and live with me?!
I have so many. I'm always using them and I find it so convenient to have lots around and then just toss them in the wash. You are a woman after my heart.
8 comments:
I would have to say you must have a very clean house with that many cleaning rags. Or is it the other way around?? Just kidding. Anyway, if you use them then it makes no difference.
Looks like far more than I do. Maybe you do clean more than I.
Thanks for checking out my new blog.
Oh, a dozen ought to do! :-)
Lol! According to my dh that would not be enough! We had this same conversation on Sunday, but he did part with a few. :p
You're either VERY dirty or VERY clean! LOL
You're so neat and organized, Libby, that you probably use a fresh one for each item cleaned. And they look well used! :) Truly, if Katie comes and lives with you, won't you both come and live with me?!
In our horse breeding lab, we have BUNCHES -always handy!
Actually, in our launry room, we have BUNCHES too... again -always handy!
I have so many. I'm always using them and I find it so convenient to have lots around and then just toss them in the wash. You are a woman after my heart.
Post a Comment