
This week I will be posting a poem each day.
Drop by to see if you're on the
Poetry Hall ofShameFame
Ode to my Katie Tatie
I love my Katie Tatie
She has a thing for Crisco.
She longs to be back in the state
That harbors San Franciso.
Bacon is another thing
That Tatie'd love to have
But darn it Oz just has stinky sheep
Who always need a bath.
She smokes, drinks Joe,
And says arse a lot.
But lots of heart, and love, and fun
Our Katie Taties, got!
Drop by to see if you're on the
Poetry Hall of
Ode to my Katie Tatie
I love my Katie Tatie
She has a thing for Crisco.
She longs to be back in the state
That harbors San Franciso.
Bacon is another thing
That Tatie'd love to have
But darn it Oz just has stinky sheep
Who always need a bath.
She smokes, drinks Joe,
And says arse a lot.
But lots of heart, and love, and fun
Our Katie Taties, got!







































8 comments:
I thought that cartoon was titled "sausage chickens". I think I'm having the same trouble Lori@pugsplace had last week and I even had on my glasses. Cute poem for Kate!
my word is abuffe, is that kinda like au naturel, nekkid??
THAT was absolutely hilarious and WELL written!! Girl, you've got another talent going!!!
*
p.s. Thanks for the B-Day wishes. :-)
One last "p.s."... forgot to mention... am thinking that there may be a little "projection" going on with you and Crisco.
:-)!!!
Very funny and clever :) I see you've climbed to 60 now, yay you!!
Well she's movin' on up (movin' on up) - cue Jefferson's music - YAY!!!
Oh, Miss Katie - good choice for your funny poem. She a hoot for a week, as my Canadian friend used to say. So glad you immortalized her with your ready wit! BTW, have you HEARD anything from her? I'm gettin' worried what with that criminal kid roamin' the neighborhood and all!
You're also I poet--and I didn't know it--until now! What other talents are you hiding? LOL
Great ode to Katie Tatie!
Yes you are a talented gal. I can't wait to see what Katie Tatie thinks of her poem.
I'm Laughing My ARSE Off!
Girl, this is just perfect, and I'm gonna copy it and hang it on my wall!
You have more talent in your little finger, than I do in my complete ARSE, and that's saying something, when you think of the size of my - oh never mind, I won't say it again!!
Have I told you lately, that I LOVE you???
Muah's !
XOXO
Post a Comment