
What's the buzz?
Where's the bee?
Don't ya'll worry
It's just BZ!
Horses and dogs,
And one little someone...
But soon there will be
Another one com'n!
Where's the bee?
Don't ya'll worry
It's just BZ!
Horses and dogs,
And one little someone...
But soon there will be
Another one com'n!







































6 comments:
BRILLIANT not BAD poetry ... of course, I'm a tad partial since your subject matter is very close to me. You are so talented, Libby ... and as always fun to read. Thanks for the 'bad' poetry ... Bz' Mom and Little Someone's Grandma
You are one talented lady, Libby. And what a lovely tribute to your friends to write a poem about them. You never cease to amaze me.
Oh Libby this one is inspired! Great job, I hope you do more as you've got some awesome blog peeps! Please, pretty please, do one for Gitz!!
Pretty clever, I don't know who it's about but it's good nevertheless.
OMHoly Cow! Is this about me?!? Horses? ...yup. Dogs? ...yup. A Little Someone? ...uh-huh, yes. Another one coming?!? ...WHAT?! ? Is THAT what is making me so hungry AND tired!?! No wonder I've been pimply-faced and bloated feeling lately.
......oh, I should have seen... duh... my sign-off is 'BZ'.
You know, I AM donating brain cells right now. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
*
Libster, thanks for including me in your Poetry Salute. I feel special... especially with the company I'm in.
~hugs to ya!
This is fun--reading poems about your friends in blog land. Whose going to write a poem about you?
You'll never guess my word veri--"tonbee"
Post a Comment