
In Case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual label Instructions on consumer goods.
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (As shucks - that's the only time I have to work on my hair!)
On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (The shoplifter special?)
On a bar of Dial Soap: Direction - Use like regular soap. (Okay.)
On some Swanson Frozen Dinners: Serving suggestion - Defrost. (But this is only a suggestion.)
On Tesco's Tiramisu Dessert (printed on bottom): Do not turn upside down. (Well why in the heck didn't you tell me that before, cause it's a bit late now!)
On packaging for a Rowenta Iron: Do not iron clothes on body. (Somebody please go get me a stupid sign!)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: Warning: May cause drowsiness. (Well Duuuuuuuuuuh!)
On Sunsbury's Peanuts: Warning - contains nuts. (Ditto above.)
On a child's superman costume: Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly. (Oh - I wish they had told me this 30 years ago when I got one for my son. Yeah he actually tried to fly.)
AND MY FAVORITE
On a sun shield for the front window of your car: Warning - Remove before driving. ( I think I better order the stupid signs by the case!!!)
Don't forget to enter my
I Need 100 Followers Contest
Go
HERE
And please remember that I have a book blog!
Where I have
Contest Links
Reviews
&
Giveaways!
GO
HERE
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (As shucks - that's the only time I have to work on my hair!)
On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (The shoplifter special?)
On a bar of Dial Soap: Direction - Use like regular soap. (Okay.)
On some Swanson Frozen Dinners: Serving suggestion - Defrost. (But this is only a suggestion.)
On Tesco's Tiramisu Dessert (printed on bottom): Do not turn upside down. (Well why in the heck didn't you tell me that before, cause it's a bit late now!)
On packaging for a Rowenta Iron: Do not iron clothes on body. (Somebody please go get me a stupid sign!)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: Warning: May cause drowsiness. (Well Duuuuuuuuuuh!)
On Sunsbury's Peanuts: Warning - contains nuts. (Ditto above.)
On a child's superman costume: Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly. (Oh - I wish they had told me this 30 years ago when I got one for my son. Yeah he actually tried to fly.)
AND MY FAVORITE
On a sun shield for the front window of your car: Warning - Remove before driving. ( I think I better order the stupid signs by the case!!!)
Don't forget to enter my
I Need 100 Followers Contest
Go
HERE
And please remember that I have a book blog!
Where I have
Contest Links
Reviews
&
Giveaways!
GO
HERE







































7 comments:
Too funny! Hope you are doing well.
BOL! Yes, humans are slow, thank goodness us dogs are so smart!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
Makes one wonder doesn't it?
Duh(!) is right!! But your post gave me lots of chuckles. :-)
Chuckles! Too funny!
I love lists of these, they're like stupid human tricks.
Hysterical Libby! I wanted to share this via Email but didn't see a share button. Let me go look again. =)
PS--Got all your new giveaway entries. Good Luck!
Post a Comment