
The Tater Tot posted this over at her place,
so I decided to play along.
48 things about me...
so I decided to play along.
48 things about me...
1. What time did you get up this morning? About 6:55.
2. How do you like your steak? Medium Well.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? It's been so long since I saw a movie at the theater, that I have no idea what I saw. But I watched Mall Cop at home a couple of weeks ago. And I plan to watch the Jane Austen Book Club on Thursday.
4. What is your favorite tv show? The Closer, Corner Gas, CSI(Vegas), Waiting for God, Last of the Summer Wine, As Time Goes By.
5. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Where my husband and children are. It would be wonderful if we could all be back in Florida. I do love Thornton and Fort Collins, Colorado - Cheyene, Wyoming - Huntsville, Alabama All the places that my children are.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Leftover Chinese.
7. What is your favorite food? OMGosh - just one favorite? I can't choose just one. Steak 'N Shake burgers and the Chili Mac, Frito Pie at Sonic, Steak Marsala at Carrabas, Avacado Gelato at Whole Foods...and I could go on and on.
8. What foods do you dislike? Liver. Celantro. Anything that's very spicy.
9. Favorite place to eat? Carrabas - love it!
10. Favorite dressing? Ken's Raspberry Walnut Vinegarette.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Chevy Equinox.
12. What are your favorite clothes? A couple of old pairs of capris, and cotton shirts.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Oz, to see my Katie Tatie, Belgium to see Jientje. Ireland, Scotland, and England.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Depends on what's in it.
15. Where would you want to retire? See #5
16. Favorite time of day? Whenever my husband is home.
17. Where were you born? Tampa, Florida, USA
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? NONE
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? Don't know.
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Don't know.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses back to this? Anyone who wants to share.
22. Bird watcher? Rarely see any where I'm living.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Neither, I think I'm an afternoon person.
24. Do you have any pets? 2 Dogs. George is a Pug, and Gracie is a Carolina Dog.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? My book blog is growing very rapidly, and I'm going to be having giveaways several times a week.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? Probably a veterinarian.
27. What is your best childhood memory? I don't have any. My memory got wiped out due to a "medical trauma" 19 years ago.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog - but I like kitties too. And birds, and Pot Belly Pigs, and turtles, and fish, and mice - NO SNAKES!
29. Are you married? Yep for almost 37 years.
30. Do you always wear your seatbelt? YES
31. Have you been in a car accident? Yes, neither were my fault.
32. Any pet peeves? Several. Indifference would come to mind. Lateness. Rudeness.
33. Favorite pizza toppings? Mushroom and Green Bell Pepper
34. Favorite flower? Sunflowers. Red Roses, Fuji Mums.
35. Favorite ice cream? Pistachio.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Steak'N Shake!!!
37. How many times did you fail your driver's license test? ZERO
38. From whom did you get your last email? My husband.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Hobby Lobby, Hallmark, Bath and Body Works.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Does drinking straight from the OJ carton count?
41. Like your job? Domestic Goddess , Wife and Mother? - oh my yes.
42. Do you like broccoli? Yep - with a little lemon juice and some sesame seeds.
43. What was your favorite vacation? To Florida to see family and friends.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My husband.
45. What are you listening to right now? My husband, brushing his teeth ( with PBS - some military show - on tv.)
46. What is your favorite color? Green.
47. How many tatoos do you have? NONE!
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? None- anybody can tag along.







































8 comments:
Yum. My favorite place to eat is Carrabba's too! I always order the chicken parmesan.
I thought I heard my name! LOL!
Favorite color green, fave pizza topping is with green bell peppers, favourite ice cream pistachio, and you love broccoli! You're definitely a "green" lady! LOL!
So no childhood memories? Did you remember you husband and children?
Hopefully you've built so many happy memories since then that you don't miss the childhood ones!
Have you seen my video of my black snake? :)
Getting to know you.... Getting to know all about you. lol
Thanks for sharing. Sorry to hear about the memories thing. That would be an interesting post if you ever feel like sharing the story.
Libby, you said:
"My memory got wiped out due to a "medical trauma" 19 years ago."
Have you told us about this in a previous post? My curiosity is getting the best of me!
Libby - I LOVED hearing these. But I had to stop at the item where you lost your memory! Oh! I'm so sorry!!!! Then again, I guess all the bad stuffs gone. (Poor attempt at looking at the bright side.)
Sorry I haven't been around much this week. Bad reaction to meds. Yuck. But I can't tell you how much your SWEET and SUPPORTIVE comments have meant to me. Truly. You must have known, dear friend.
That was interesting learning more about you.
Fun learning more about you! Now that I am catching up with you, I can read ahead and find out what was up with the medical trauma. I am glad you are okay now though. That is important!
Post a Comment