
Nothing much from me today. The house is so quiet, you could hear a pin drop. I've got a book that I must finish reading, so that I can post a review over at Libby's Literary Library, which by the way, is doing very well. I hope to have another book up for grabs in the next day or two.
I will have a fantastic post (if I say so myself) on Saturday. I got such great photo's of my grand kids, in my friends pool. I'm actually really proud of some of the shots that I got. These will be linked into the Summer Stock Sunday over at Around the Island.
I've just placed a Melaleuca order, which should arrive on Monday. When it does, I'll be adding some goodies to my I Need 100 Followers Contest. I plan to link it on a few other sites, so maybe things will move along more quickly. Thanks to those of you who already follow!
So here is what I'm offering you today:
Do you want a good laugh...and then get a little miffed? Or maybe a lot miffed?
Then head on over to Gramma's Right Again!
Talk at ya later.
I will have a fantastic post (if I say so myself) on Saturday. I got such great photo's of my grand kids, in my friends pool. I'm actually really proud of some of the shots that I got. These will be linked into the Summer Stock Sunday over at Around the Island.
I've just placed a Melaleuca order, which should arrive on Monday. When it does, I'll be adding some goodies to my I Need 100 Followers Contest. I plan to link it on a few other sites, so maybe things will move along more quickly. Thanks to those of you who already follow!
So here is what I'm offering you today:
Do you want a good laugh...and then get a little miffed? Or maybe a lot miffed?
Then head on over to Gramma's Right Again!
Talk at ya later.







































3 comments:
Thanks for the link. Appreciate it muchly.
Hi Libby!
We are going to go look at your Literary Library! Can't wait to see the pics of your grandkids.
xo
Have a great day Libby, can't wait to see the pictures!
Post a Comment