
Robynn's a rave'n and rant'n.
She's squawking from morning till night.
But to tell you the truth,
And this ain't no soof,
Robynn is usually right!
Her stories are funny and witty.
And somethings she says, are quite true.
Embellish she does,
And the're funny because,
They could possibly have happened to you.
She's squawking from morning till night.
But to tell you the truth,
And this ain't no soof,
Robynn is usually right!
Her stories are funny and witty.
And somethings she says, are quite true.
Embellish she does,
And the're funny because,
They could possibly have happened to you.







































11 comments:
Come on over to see you won here:
http://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com/2009/07/leverage-igo-and-blow-dryer-winner.html
That's Robynn allright!
Hi!! I love your poetry!!! it is fun.
I love comments too! Your blog makes me smile! You're a authentic winner...check out my giveaway challenge if you dare:
http://thespecialktreatment.wordpress.com/
Girl, I am telling you... you have another talent! As a reader of RR's (and Kate's), I have thoroughly enjoyed these. These poems are funny TO BOOT!
Ahhh girl... and here I thought you were just another pretty face! But you're talented as all get out,too!
That's our Robynn to a *T*, alright!
That's Robynn alright! Love it!
What other hidden talents do you have, Libby? You're good! Really good!
You made a poem about ME??!! OMGOODNESS. If you can take me and make me sound THAT good, well I'm puttin' you up for the Pulitzer, girl!!! That was a HOOT and I loved it and YOU!!! Thank you, Miss Libby. You KNOW you will ALWAYS have a special place in MY HEART!
P.S. That photo looks JUST like me except her boobs are perkier!
That is fabulous. Robynn is always a delight and a bright spot in the day.
Your poetry was fantastic.
I love your blog!!!
Post a Comment