Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm Ranting and Raving Again

I'm up to 57 followers, but I'm looking for 100.

Go HERE

To enter my I Need 100 Followers Contest.


On to today's rant and rave.


I ask you...what is this world coming too?


Here are some of the Headlines in my paper the other day.

Python escapes terrarium, strangles Fla. girl, 2, in bed
A two year old girl was strangled by an 8-foot albino Burmese python.
Seems it escaped from its cage, and got into her bed in the middle of the night.
The owner of the snake (the boyfriend of the girls mother) did not have a permit for the python, and investigators also found a 6-foot boa constrictor in the home. The snake has been placed in a bag and then the bag was placed into an aquarium.
There was no lid on the aquarium, and apparently the bag was not tied.


Man strips naked; flight diverted
A 50 year old man removed all his clothing while sitting in his seat
aboard a US Airlines flight to Los Angeles.
He was asked several times, to put his clothes back on,
but he was unresponsive, according to a flight attendant.
She even tried to cover him up with a blanket, but he threw it off.
He even punched and kicked the flight attendant.

Police: Child left in van dies
Day-care workers left a three year old in a van for six hours.
The little girl died from hyperthermia.
This day-care had a history of noncompliance
(Thank goodness - state officials have now revoked their license!)

And last for today...
What is with all this hoopla over Michael Jackson?
Go HERE - and read this article entitled
Let's mourn the real American heroes
which pretty much sums up my thoughts!

6 comments:

Becky said...

Amen sista!!

Anonymous said...

LOLOL! Love that photo! I'll post about this on Twitter. Hope it will help.

Robynn's Ravings said...

What BECKY said. That's why I no longer get the paper. Intended to demoralize and depress us into inaction!

W.V. Terraist - Someone who frightens the very ground they stand on!

Bz said...

No kidding on the Michael Jackson hoopla... got that email about REAL heroes just the other day -yup, is right on.

Kathy said...

Isn't it the truth? Love hearing Whitney Huston singing the Star Spangled Banner. That was such a beautiful rendition of the song.

Homestay Mama said...

Ditto Becky's comment! That's why I no longer watch TV!