This is a day when I am going to list all the wonderful things that are positive in my life.
1. I woke up this morning.
2. I woke up beside the man that I love (well I was awake for a few seconds when he kissed me goodbye (before going to work), and told me that he loved me.
3. I have 10 glorious children, 14 fabulous grand children, 3 delightful sons-in-law, 2 darling daughters-in-law, a loving father and mother, and
friends who ARE family!
4. I have a roof over my head (that's covering a lovely home), and plenty to eat (maybe too much to eat:-(, and clothes on my back.
5. I know that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me, and that Jesus Christ made the ultimate sacrifice - making it possible for me to return to my Father in Heaven.
6. I have a mind that still works (most of the time) and I am able to learn new and interesting things each and every day.
7. I have two dogs that give me more love, than any
one person can hold.
8. I live in a free country where I can speak my mind, and vote my conscience.
9. I have running water (hot and cold), A/C, a microwave, and a side by side that has ice and water in the door. I have many other modern conveniences that make my day to day living physically easier and much more pleasant. I have Cable TV, and shelves filled with books. And a camera that captures moments in time that I want to remember. I have a computer that places the world at my fingertips.
10.I have doctors who have been able to properly diagnose my medical conditions,
and have prescribed medication that give me some relief of my pain,
treat my conditions and enable me to sleep.
11. I am able to sleep!
12. I Did I mention that I have people I love, and who love me back?
13. I have all of you, my friends and co-horts, in the wonderful land of blogdom.
So now it's your turn. What are the positives in your life?
This is my second post for today.
Scroll down for my first post!
1. I woke up this morning.
2. I woke up beside the man that I love (well I was awake for a few seconds when he kissed me goodbye (before going to work), and told me that he loved me.
3. I have 10 glorious children, 14 fabulous grand children, 3 delightful sons-in-law, 2 darling daughters-in-law, a loving father and mother, and
friends who ARE family!
4. I have a roof over my head (that's covering a lovely home), and plenty to eat (maybe too much to eat:-(, and clothes on my back.
5. I know that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me, and that Jesus Christ made the ultimate sacrifice - making it possible for me to return to my Father in Heaven.
6. I have a mind that still works (most of the time) and I am able to learn new and interesting things each and every day.
7. I have two dogs that give me more love, than any
one person can hold.
8. I live in a free country where I can speak my mind, and vote my conscience.
9. I have running water (hot and cold), A/C, a microwave, and a side by side that has ice and water in the door. I have many other modern conveniences that make my day to day living physically easier and much more pleasant. I have Cable TV, and shelves filled with books. And a camera that captures moments in time that I want to remember. I have a computer that places the world at my fingertips.
10.I have doctors who have been able to properly diagnose my medical conditions,
and have prescribed medication that give me some relief of my pain,
treat my conditions and enable me to sleep.
11. I am able to sleep!
12. I Did I mention that I have people I love, and who love me back?
13. I have all of you, my friends and co-horts, in the wonderful land of blogdom.
So now it's your turn. What are the positives in your life?
This is my second post for today.
Scroll down for my first post!








































15 comments:
I am POSITIVE that I am so blessed that I POSITIVELY do not have time to list all of the POSITIVE things!
And a lovely positive post it is!! Thank you so much for joining this Libby! You're such a sweetheart!
Beautiful, perfect list. Leave it to you. Thanks for participating, Lib. :) Please pray for me today if you think about it, would you?
Postively wonderful post, Libby, my positive friend! The one thing I'm not postive about at the moment is my $500.00 electric bill!
Absolutely cracking list. Makes me all warm and glowy, because I have the same. Arent we the luckiest people. XX (oh, working on the grandchildren... but might have to wait a while!)
Wow, 10 children, you really do have a lot to be thankful for!! Great post.
When you put it that way, we don't have much to complain about, do we?
A few nuts short of a party mix?!! LOL! That is fabulous!
Thank you so much for participating. You are truly blessed. #5 was my favorite - I love meeting Sisters in Christ!
I have noticed that many people listed their health issues on their positive posts, being thankful that they cope or are able to get the medical attention that they need. That really speaks to me. Being positive is choosing to see the blessings in everything.
This was an awesome post and it was so good to meet you!
I am blessed because I have my health. I have just finished one week without a refrigerator, going on 3 weeks without a television and I am so lucky because I am in beautiful Montana for the summer and these inconveniences are just part of life. And, they certainly are not threatening. They simply make you change your priorities for a while and that is good....
Amen. God bless us all.
wow! you have a big family
and it sounds like a blessing :)
fantastic post
I'm here from Jen's linky.
You have 10 kids???? Wow! That does take a positive outlook.
Happy Positive Day!
Okay ... I didn't know what ROTFLMBO meant (the Crisco thingy!) but Bz informed me ... you are too funny!!! And an adorable Fruitcake as well. I love your positive post, too!
Hi Libby, What a neat post.. That made me smile this morning. No matter what is going on in all of our lives, there are so many things to be thankful for--each and every day...
God Bless You.
We're headed to Florida. Be home about the 9th... Have a great week.
Hugs,
Betsy
Wow big family. How great is that. And that you wake up and can go to sleep. Happy Positive Day 2009. Aloha
Post a Comment